How to Change a Cabin Air Filter in a 2006 Honda Odyssey
- 1). Open the glove compartment on your Honda. Empty the glove compartment of its contents.
- 2). Unhook the shock absorber bar on the right side of the open glove compartment by squeezing the connector and lifting it away from the glove compartment.
- 3). Press the right and left sides of the glove compartment in to detach it and allow it to be lowered toward the floor.
- 4). Pull the cabin filter tray out toward the back of the vehicle.
- 5). Remove the old filter from the filter tray.
- 6). Insert the new filter into the filter tray. Make sure the edges of the filter are resting below the tabs on the tray that hold it in.
- 7). Replace the filter tray into the cabin filter compartment.
- 8). Lift the glove compartment up and close it to lock it back into place.
- 9). Open the glove compartment. Attach the shock absorber bar by pressing the connector onto the tab on the glove compartment.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 8:26:00 AM